- Community hub to send comments and report bugs.
- Added spellcheck support for various languages: NL, PT, DE, IT, EN-GB.
- Added 6 columns layout option for cards container.
- Added shortcut to switch active tab in workspace.
- Added options to duplicate and move selected element more easily (Ribbon > Layout Tab).
- Added demo website on the start screen.
December 2020 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the December 2020 update for PageFabric.
The version is now 2020.12
- Fixed a bug that caused the website analysis to fail in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicated connectors may not be saved.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tabs Part to fail working correctly.
- Local server didn't serve pages where names contained accented characters.
- Windows taskbar jumplist Open command was not correctly translated in English.
- Polished the UI and fixed some inconsistencies.
- Added some error messages for file operations.
- Added various messages in empty lists for better UX.
- Updated Page Layout dialog.
- Changed font for mobile devices on Fabric and Fluent.
- Updated the background color picker for Boxes and Cards.
- Telemetry and Privacy settings are now available.
- Connectors are now listed by name in the Connectors list dialog.
- Menus are now listed by name in the Menus list dialog.
- Improved UI rendering on High DPI screens.
- First version of JS API for extension creation.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp