- You can now paste data from Excel. It will automatically create a table reusable in PageFabric.
- You can new paste charts from PowerPoint. It will automatically convert it to an image and add it to your website assets.
- You can now rotate images. Select an image on your page, open the Image tools ribbon tab and click on one of the Rotate buttons.
- New button types, with symbol and text, stacked vertically or horizontally.
February 2021 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the February 2021 update for PageFabric.
The version is now 2021.2
- Fixed a bug that caused ribbon buttons to have a wrong size after resizing the window in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the side panels not to open with keyboard shortcuts in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused boxes background images not to show correctly in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused undo command to reset wrong content after copy/paste operations in certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused files to be displayed twice in quick search results (F3).
- Fixed a graphical bug in dark mode, some labels were still in black instead of white.
- Fixed a bug that caused the page Feedback panel not to show correct messages.
- Polished the UI and fixed some inconsistencies.
- The hyperlink popup is no longer available.
- You can now undo translated text insert action.
- New symbols choice window, with several collections of symbols : Fabric, Fluent, Material, FontAwesome, LineAwesome (the default one we used prior this update).
- Changed the way editor tabs width is calculated.
- Changed some texts when the application is in English.
- See API changes on Github.com
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp