- Added the possibility to copy a file path with the context menu on editor tab.
- New button models.
- New navigation menu bar models.
- Horizontal navigation menus now support 1 level of sub menus.
- You can now hide a navigation menu title. The option is in the Part Properties panel.
- You can now set the Alt text of an image.
- You can now set the text color for Inline text parts.
- New Part : Stack panels (to stack items horizontally or vertically).
- Website validation before publication.
- New Website publication screen.
- New global search and command bar.
October 2020 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the October 2020 update for PageFabric.
The version is now 2020.10
- You can now combine Acrylic effect (on boxes and cards) and background color. The background color will be used as a tint color of the Acrylic surface.
- Fixed a bug that caused Select parent element feature not to work correctly.
- Added various contextual help.
- Bing image search is removed from context menu, you can find this feature in the ribbon > Image tools when you select an image on the page.
- When you double click on a navigation menu that is not linked to a menu, the menu selector dialog will open, instead of the menu editor dialog.
- The icon to expand an horizontal navigation bar in responsive mode is now a cross when the menu is opened. This helps the user understand how to close the menu.
- Lot of CSS rework to make responsive websites cleaner.
- Fixed some translation errors in the application for English language.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp