- Added a new File menu (used also as a start screen for the application).
- Added the dark theme.
- Added the possibility to change a page background color, without having to change the whole site theme.
- Added some shortcuts to help you become a power user.
- Added the possibility to change a page text color, without having to change the whole site theme
- A sitemap.xml file is generated when you publish your website. It requires that your site base URL is correct in the Site Settings screen.
- Added the possibility to exclude/include a page for site generation. Make a right click on a page in the Web site explorer, then click Exclude or Include. Excluded files won't be published. It is useful if you want to keep some pages to test some layouts or content.
- Added the possibility to duplicate a page. Make a right click on a page in the Web site explorer, then click Duplicate.
- Added recent sites to Windows jump list. Pin PageFabric in the taskbar then make a right click on the icon to see the recent Web sites. Click on one of them to open it directly.
- Added the possibility to collapse side panels. When you click on an icon it activates the panel, when you click again on an active panel, it will be hidden. Click again on any icon to reopen the panel.
- Added the Youtube video part.
- Added the Visitors feedback part.
September 2020 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the September 2020 update for PageFabric.
We are now in version 2020.9
- Some menus and toolbars may not be placed correctly on high DPI screens.
- Changed the site creation internal process.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp